1. Home Breakfast
2. “Chale” Is Use in Every conversation You Are Having.
3. The Party Has Not Yet Started Until Some Azonto Moves Are Introduced
4. Which is probably why adults always take over at kids’birthday parties
5. When Your GCSE results come through, your parents expected straight As.
6.You Will Never Love Anyone The Way You Love Jollof Rice
7. And Supermalt Is All You Need In Your Fridge
8. Watching The Black Stars Play At The World Cup Usually Turns Into A Full Blown Prayer Session
9. 5pm Greenwich Mean Time = 7pm Ghana Man Time.
Party starts at 5pm? Ghanaian must be expected two hours later. 10. You’re Familiar With The Tottenham TWI Theory (TTT)
Stand outside Seven Sisters for 10 minutes and you’ll hear people chatting in Twi.
11. But You’re Still Looking For A British Friend Who Can Pronounce “Twi” correctly.
12. You Know You’re In An Accra-bound Check In Queue At Heathrow When You See Hundreds Of These.
13. You Can Tell Whether Someone is Ghanaian By His Haircut
14. You’ll Never Forgive Luis Suarez For This.
15. You Know That Fufu Powder Is The Greatest Invention in Ghanaian Culinary History.
Sabrinamoella via vine.co
Life in UK would be unbearable without Fufu powder.
16. You’re Permanently Excited About Receiving Your Next Alomo Bitters Consignment From Ghana
17. No, You’re Not From Uganda.
18. And NO, You’re Not Nigerian.
19. This Is Your Reaction Whenever You See Idris Elba On TV
20. You Have A Friend Who Thinks Everything Is Expensive Because He Just Loves To Convert The Price Of Everything Into Cedis.
“You bought that for £20?! Chale, You Know that’s GHC100, yeah?”
21. But Most Importantly, You Put Shito on Everything.