WHY WRITE FOR MYAFRICANOW?
Here are a few reasons why you should share your voice with our community.
1. YOU WILL HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON PEOPLE’S LIVES.
The African community is dedicated to becoming the best at whatever we do, you can contribute to fulfilling that commitment. Our readers are excited to learn more about the good things in Africa and around the world pertaining to Africans.
2. READERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL BE CAN READ YOUR WORK.
Once your article/blog post has been approved, we will make sure it gets exposed to all our readers. Your work will be posted on our Homepage, which receives over 500 000 visitors per month, your work will also be posted on our Twitter, Facebook (100 000+ Fans) and Google+ (1 million+ views) and will also be visible in our blog archives.
3. PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
Many of our writers have been able to leverage their exposure on MYAFRICANOW to land other opportunities, such as more guest authoring, speaking engagements and overall enhanced authority in their field.
4. YOU’RE THE BOSS AND YOU CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE.
You can contribute when you like. The only deadlines are the ones you create for yourself, and we encourage that!
If you would like to write for MyAfricaNow, please send us a message with your bio. Be mindful that we are only interested in adding value to our readers and our community, so if you aren’t sure if your ideas will fit, please take a look around the blog and see what else has been posted. We are looking for ideas that discuss the positives , successes, motivation, inspiration and contribution of Africans around the world.
Ready to write? Send your articles and short biography to [email protected] or fill in the form below, and soon you will be inspiring millions of Africans.
Please note that we only accept articles connected to the upliftment of Africa and Africans around the world.
- Recommended article length – 500 to 1800 words
- The topic must be related to the upliftment and motivation of Africans around the world. All articles must focus on improving people’s lives.
- Provide original, personal, and honest work. Original means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post. Do not try to re-phrase articles from other websites, you can get ideas from there, but try to make a unique piece.
- Reserve self promotion to your bio. Please note that we may delete links within the posts themselves, if they are not related to the article.
- Keep in mind that you can’t republish the article elsewhere without our permission. Also advertising links in the body of the article are forbidden and will be removed from the articles.
BECOME A REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR:
If you want to contribute to MyAfricaNow regularly, We will provide you with an account, so you could write directly from our website. Just send an e-mail to [email protected] or fill in the form below with your short bio and tell us why you want to become a regular contributor.